- This is an agreement between you ‘the customer’ and Wild Science Ltd/Wild Parties Ltd ‘the service provider’. No other parties are included in this agreement.
- The entirety of the arrangements is incorporated into the online portal to which you confirm the booking.
- No other agreement, verbal or otherwise, by anyone, will be deemed as a contractual obligation between the parties.
- It is the Customer’s responsibility to ensure that all booking and finance information is accurate at the time of the booking confirmation. Wild Science cannot be held liable for any inaccurate information after this time.
- Any amendments to the event details in the portal, must be communicated no less than 3 working days of the event, by either party.
- Wild Science Ltd will always adhere to Health and Safety standards and will remind participants at the outset of each presentation.
- It is the responsibility of the Customer to ensure that all participants adhere to the rules put in place. Any event can be stopped without refund if we cannot guarantee the safety and wellbeing of the presenter and/or any animals used.
- The Customer must ensure at the time of booking that sufficient parking space is made available at the requested venue to accommodate the transportation of live animals and/or science equipment. If you are unsure, we will be happy to discuss the parking arrangements with you.
- Wild Science Ltd agrees their representative will arrive and be ready to present at the scheduled date and time subject to the following events:
Acts of God
Traffic and Weather
In the above events, Wild Science Ltd will make up the time during that day and if necessary, schedule a return visit at no extra cost.
Payment and Cancellation
- You agree to pay 50% of the booking fee should you cancel your booking within 14 days prior to the event taking place.
- The event is billed upon arrival. For party bookings, the full payment must be made before the event. We will automatically charge the card used for the deposit 2 days before the event unless there is no outstanding balance. If the remaining balance is not received by 16:00 on the working day before the event, it will be considered a late cancellation, and your event will not be attended. Invoices for registered businesses/organisations must be paid within 30 days from the invoice date.
- Bank/cheque payments must reference the invoice number/Event ID or email remittance advice to firstname.lastname@example.org. Late payment fees will apply if your payment is not successfully allocated due to lack of clarification.
- £100 will be charged per invoice for late payment. For business customers, a new invoice will be generated and dated 37 days after the initial event for this amount with a further 30 days to pay. £100 will be added for every for every 30 days after this period while the balance remains unpaid.
Wild Science reserves the right to issue legal proceedings to recover unpaid sums.
- Duplicated payments will be returned upon request with a charge of 20%; however, it may remain on the account for future bookings at no extra cost
All payments received will be automatically allocated to the oldest invoice on your account
- Wild Science Ltd endeavours to guarantee a broad range of live animals (between 4 and 8), which include mammals, reptiles, amphibians and invertebrates for all animal sessions.
- The animals will be at the choice of Wild Science Ltd, due to various external factors such as acts of God, illness, health and safety, etc.
- The Customer must specify in the portal if they require/not require specific animals for the event.
The entire choice (but not limited to) of animals is listed on the website (http://wildsci.co.uk/animals)