- This is an agreement between you ‘the customer’ and Wild Science Ltd ‘the service provider’. No other parties are included in this agreement.
- The entirety of the arrangements is incorporated in the Event Management Control (EMC) and Event Document Information (EDI).
- No other agreement, verbal or otherwise, by anyone, will be deemed as a contractual obligation between the parties.
- It is the Customer’s responsibility to ensure that all booking information is accurate at the time of the booking confirmation email. Wild Science cannot be held liable for any inaccurate information after this time.
- Any amendments to the event details mentioned in the EMC & EDI, must be communicated no less than 3 working days of the event in writing, by either party.
- If such changes give rise to any commercial arrangements, then this must be notified in writing at that time. This will be defined as a variation to the EMC and a new document will be issued if required (the final documentation).
- It is at that point the Original or Amended document be regarded as final.
- Wild Science Ltd will always adhere to Health and Safety standards and will do its best endeavors to remind participants at the outset of the presentation.
- Such Health and Safety requirements are available by clicking this link.
- It is the responsibility of the Customer to ensure that every participant is made aware of these health and safety standards before the event.
- It is the Customers responsibility to ensure at the time of booking that sufficient parking space is made available at the requested venue to accommodate the transportation of live animals. If you are unsure, we will be happy to discuss the parking arrangements with you.
- Wild Science Ltd agrees their representative will arrive and be ready to present at the scheduled date and time subject to the following events:
Acts of God
Traffic and Weather
In the above events, Wild Science Ltd will make up the time during that day and if necessary, schedule a return visit at no extra cost.
- Wild Science Ltd endeavors to guarantee a broad range of live animals (between 4 and 8), which include mammals, reptiles, amphibians and invertebrates.
- The animals will be at the choice of Wild Science Ltd, due to various external factors such as acts of god, illness, health and safety, etc.
- The Customer must specify at the time of booking, if they require/not require specific animals for the event.
- The entire choice (but not limited to) of animals is listed on the website and upon selection of your choice, an indication of additional cost will be given.
- Otherwise the EMC and EDI will indicate between 4 to 8 animals depending on the availability of the animals (alive, dead or ill).
- You agree to pay 50% of the booking fee should you cancel your booking within 14 days prior to the event taking place.
- All remaining sums fall due once the event has been attended and £100 may be charged for late payment.